Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We Call this....The Catch-Swag Post



Yeah, yeah. I already know I posted this picture, but I have discovered that I have lost a lot of my pictures. Anyways, on some days like this, I will post a lot of material in one post as our "Catch-Swag" post.

Download: Fabolous - Turnt Up
Download: Tyga - I'm On It f. Lil Wayne
Download: Ludacris - Sex Room f. Trey Songz
Download: Murs - The Problem Is f. Sick Jacken & Uncle Chucc
Download: Crooked I - First Time
Download: Reflection Eternal (Hi-Tek & Talib Kweli - In This World
Download: Fam-Lay - Let's Do It!
Download: Monster Beatz - Fly Monsterz f. Curren$y
Download: Killer Mike - Iron Mike (Gamecocks)
Download: Cam'ron - Vintage (Tags)
Download: Gorillaz - Sweepstakes f. Mos Def & Hypnotic Bass Ensemble

Shouts to Shake and Meka for some of the links! Keep checkin SwaggedUp out too. It will be a comeback. I promise!

No comments: