Sunday, November 23, 2008

Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 5



Damn, this just got shot over from PAE Music. Good lookin on that one Bull. Anyways, there's no tracklist, and I'm too lazy to upload myself, so I'll just jack the link from PAE. Props to PAE Music

1. Intro (Produced by CHOPS)
2. Keep Hating Pt. II
3. Swagga Like Koop
4. I Got
5. Internet Nerd's Brother
6. Land of the Slowed (Feat. Chalie Boy & Tum Tum)
7. I'm The One
8. All I Got Is Pain (Feat. Famous)
9. Get It Understood
10. Down the Freeway
11. F***in' With Cars (Feat. Chalie Boy)
12. Prank Call (Feat. Roy Wood Jr.)
13. Really Isn't Fair (Feat. Famous)
14. Ran Out of Auto-Tune
15. Can't Get Enough
16. Answering Machine (Skit)
17. End the Fighting
18. Ready For Whatever
19. Do Your Thing (Feat. Magno)
20. Creepin' (Chamillionaire Speaks)
21. Texas 4 Life
22. No Way


Download: Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 5

No comments: